Munch At Tate
After Paris’ Centre Pompidou, the Edvard Munch exhibition opens at Britain’s Tate on Thursday, June 28, 2012.
This exhibition aims to look beyond the clichés of Munch as an angst-ridden and brooding Nordic artist who painted scenes of isolation and trauma.
Read an introduction by the curator.
- blueskyforasun reblogged this from artnet
- medfordtaylor likes this
- stevecloud41 likes this
- julianaberti likes this
- meaganharman reblogged this from artnet
- meaganharman likes this
- justpaint likes this
- sneuendorf reblogged this from artnet
- sneuendorf likes this
- p---e---d---r---o likes this
- lefuturnexistepas likes this
- biancolatte likes this
- jimbobarbu likes this
- sisifo reblogged this from artnet
- artnet posted this